Are you considering hiring a virtual assistant? Or maybe you are already outsourcing but are interested to hire a virtual assistant from the Philippines? Well, you are in luck. In this blog, you will learn the best practices on how to hire a VA and the advantages of hiring a Filipino Virtual Assistant.
Let’s dive into the less-talked-about advantages of hiring a Filipino Virtual Assistant on your remotely-working team.
1. Filipino Virtual Assistant Can Make Bigger Difference To Your Business Than Expected
When hiring a Filipino as your VA, think long-term. Moreover, you should look at their potential since what they could offer is often beyond your expectations. It is also best to find out if they are truly dedicated, committed, and passionate about their job, your industry, and (of course) your business.
Like any employee, when you hire an online assistant from the Philippines, they are more than happy to always be improving and learning more skills. This means that over time, they can take off more tasks from your plate and therefore giving you time to focus on generating more profit.
When they take on more responsibility, it would be wise to increase your VA’s monthly salary. Doing so gives them motivation. You should also note that a great thing about hiring a Filipino virtual assistant is that the salary increase that would come along with the promotion would not cause your bank to break! Thus, it would still give you an excellent ROI in the long run.
2. English is their Second Language
If you are looking for a well-rounded Virtual Assistant to do tasks efficiently, you can never go wrong with a Filipino VA. When compared to some other countries, virtual assistants from the Philippines have excellent English speaking and writing skills!
This means that you can get them to help with tasks such as cold calling for lead generation, customer service, human resources… basically anything you would give to a local employee they would be more than happy to do!
3. Filipino Virtual Assistant Can Provide You Long-Term Support To Increase Profitability
If you hire a full-time and long-term Filipino Virtual Assistant you will get a permanent solution for building your business. Instead of opting for a freelancer, it’s more practical to hire a Filipino Virtual Assistant. They can also take part in planning and memorizing all the systems and processes of the business. This will save you time from teaching one contractor to another when you hire a freelancer.
The best part about hiring a long term virtual assistant from the Philippines is that they will dramatically increase the profitability of your business. You know that feeling you get when you are doing a task and you think to yourself ‘Why am I stuck doing this?! I should be focusing on sales and marketing? Well, your Filippino virtual assistant can take care of all of those tasks for you!
Sure, hiring somebody you haven’t met feels risky, but Filipinos are known for being committed and loyal. In a way, you have to do due diligence and carefully choose the right Virtual Assistant to hire. Once you are successful, you are set up for a beneficial relationship that will add value to your business and even your personal life.
- Diary and database management (which is also very important in data protection)
- Reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Working with staff, suppliers, and clients
- and also general administration duties
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- Book keepers
- Accounts payable assistants
- and also accounts admin assistants
- Telephone and email support (yes, our VA’s have excellent English skills to talk to clients on the phone)
- Live chat set up and management
- Technical support
- and also CRM management
- Social media marketing and Email marketing (but these involve a totally different range of expertise)
- Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube paid ads
- and also video marketing
- ontent creation
- Video editing
- Graphic design
- and also Web design
- Employee or client contracts
- Preparing and sending reports and presentation (specifically on human resource)
- Incident reports
- Staff database updates
- Writing job descriptions
- Interviewing potential hirees
- and also Planning and executing recruitment ads
WEB DEVELOPMENT (on a project basis)
- Web software and development
- Building new sites
- Custom coding
- Web page content and resources
- Function testing
- and also IT help desk support
- Appointment setting
- CRM Management
- Data cleansing
- and also sales agent diary management
If you would like to have a chat about hiring a virtual assistant from the Philippines to help save you time and increase the profitability of your business, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or book a time in our online calendar at outsourcemonkey.com.au/contact