Outsourcing is a business practice in which a company hires third-party to perform tasks and provide services for the company.
Companies today can outsource wide variety of services or taks. Most companies outsource information technology services, customer services. And some even outsource administrative tasks, human resources, bookkeeping and payroll processing to name a few.
Outsourcing can involve hiring a whole department or an individual contractor depending on the company’s needs.
How Does Outsourcing Works?
Outsourcing is about managing relationships and managing partnership more than service-level agreements.
The inevitable question now arises: How do you maintain and ensure the quality of work?
Place emphasis on the exit clause of the service agreement. Ensure that the involved parties fulfill their obligations and stay committed until the contract is up.
Outsourcing allows the businesses to focus on other bigger business issues while the details are taken care of by the outside experts or VA.
Key Reasons for Outsourcing Virtual Assistant
There are tons of benefits why companies opt to oursource, here are a few:
- Outsourcing VA is cheaper than a full-time employee
- Improves efficiency
- Provide expertise in the field which speeds up the work
Different Outsourcing Categories:
- Diary management
- Database management
- Preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- General administration duties
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- Accounts payable assistants
- Accounts admin assistants
- Telephone and email support (yes our VA’s have good enough English skills to talk to clients on the phone)
- Live chat set up and management
- Technical support
- CRM management
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Facebook, Instagram, Google and Youtube paid ads
- Video marketing
- Content creation
- Video editing
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Employee or client contracts
- Preparing and sending HR reports and presentation
- Incident reporting
- Updating staff databases
- Writing job descriptions
- Interviewing potential hirees
- Planning and executing recruitment ads
WEB DEVELOPMENT (on a one-off project basis)
- Web software and development
- Building new sites
- Custom coding
- Updating web page content
- Updating resources
- Function testing
- IT help desk support
- Appointment setting
- CRM Management
- Data cleansing
- Sales agent diary management
If you would like to have a chat about hiring a virtual assistant from the Philippines to help save you time and increase the profitability of your business, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com or book a time in our online calendar at outsourcemonkey.com.au/contact